Little Passports Coupon Codes
PEOPLE WHO GOT LITTLE PASSPORTS COUPONS ALSO GOT
$15 OFF 12 Month Subscription
$15 OFF 12 Month Subscription
About Little Passports
You want to look for a way that creates inspiring about an exciting global adventure and a life-long appreciation of history, geography, culture, and language for your children? So, you can come to Little Passports to choose comfortably plans or courses that suit your kids. When going to Little Passports, you not only select plans to inspire your kids to learn about the world, but also have many chances of saving money or receiving the best discount with Little Passports promo code. In addition, to support customers, our website – TheDailyCoupons often provides and updates continuously Little Passports coupon code for them. Some super amazing offers and deals that you can take from Little Passports such as 40% OFF first month for new subscribers, $15 OFF 12 month subscription, $10 OFF new 12-month plan subscription… when you apply Little Passports coupon.
Little Passports was launched in 2009 by two moms (and best friends). It offers plans inspiring children to learn about the world. Products of Little Passports deliver discovery and adventure to children ages 3-12, and also built a wonderful community of parents, grandparents and educators that share vision of Little Passports. Little Passports always tries its best to provide products that kids can enjoy great adventures. You can see and check via Little Passports reviews. Moreover, our website will often update all Little Passports coupon codes in many kinds of educational plans such as world edition, USA edition…
How To Use Little Passports Coupon Code
To use Little Passports coupon codes, you need to carry out following these steps. After choosing plans, click on “Add To Cart”. You press continuously button “Continue To Checkout” and “Proceed To Checkout”. Next, you need to fill out information about address and shipping. Finishing above steps, you will see a small box that you need to enter your Little Passports coupon code. Click on “Apply Coupon” and your total will be discounted.
FAQs Of Little Passports
1. Can I apply more than one coupon code to my order?
No, you cannot. Only one coupon code can be applied to each order.
2. What types of payment does Little Passports accept?
We do accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Does Little Passports ship to P.O. Boxes, APO addresses and US Territories?
Yes, we ship to P.O. Boxes, APO addresses and US Territories.
4. What countries are currently available in the World Edition?
Currently, we offer for 35 countries including: Antarctica, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
Little Passports Tips & Tricks: Tips For Inspiring Kids To Learn
Children are always curious about everything. Curiosity, if nurtured and developed properly, it will contribute to arouse the desire to learn and explore. Refer to the following tips to inspire the learning of children.
1. A suitable desk
- Before learning, parents need to prepare school supplies: pens, rulers, glue, scissors, paper, books.
- Tables and chairs need to suit the child's height, avoid cramped sitting.
2. Creating a learning space:
Learning space is not merely a desk, but the surrounding scenery. Depending on the conditions of the family, parents make arrangements:
- A learning place is relatively quiet, airy, bright. Parents should allocate appropriate light.
- During the learning process, to avoid disturbing.
- The best time is in the early afternoon, children will better remember. If children must go to school all day, please arrange for your child to learn and do homework after light meal at least one hour.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes after time continuously for 20-30 minutes. Then before returning to learning, children should be played some mind games, supporting improving attention.
- Stop studying when tired or start a lack of focus. Break in 10 minutes and then return to learn.
4. Making questions
Many experts said that a way that makes children excited about learning is that parents can encourage their children making many questions. Example, before teaching the science of the universe, parents can ask children to think and write down questions about the universe which they want to know. Most children are given more questions. Let's talk to your child feel more interested in learning.
If you have any questions or requests to Little Passports, you can contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us in Pinterest. Little Passports will try their best to answer questions of customers in the shortest time.